everybody deserves a holiday. so do i ^^.

Be an explorer. The universe is filled with wonder and magical things.

Friday, October 28, 2011

it finally rains out there

it was dark. i was still under the comfortable of my warm blanket. i heard my 2 years old baby girl, was singing herself a lullaby,next to me. she loves to sing. when she finally decided to go out of the room, i glance through my blackberry to check what the time was. still 8.17am. hubby still tucked in bed next to me. i smell the rain outside. i thought i was dreaming. it hasn't been raining for months down here in the south of Bali where we live. Whereas our folks in the upper north already got plenty. it was a hard night, last night. i was having an emotional breakdown since i was about to let go some of my projects. but this rain, bring me new hope. this rain bring new hope for Mbok Made. so that the grass will grow and she can easily feed her cows. no need to buy grass from the northern folks. the cows no longer need to eat from banana trunk. the rain came and washed away the droughts of our hearts. please come again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment